Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hrm

Last day in Charlotte and I am definitely not motivated to do laundry, pack, or anything else that preparing to leave for another six months would require. Eh.

Also, I watched P.S. I Love You a couple of nights ago and it got me thinking about what I really want... suspenders. I really want some suspenders. I don't know what I would wear with them, or on what occasion, but they're just so fun!

Also, Tonya's dad now thinks I'm 1) delusional, and 2) wayyy too into Tonya's sex life. Kind of hilarious. I'm not going to go into details except to say it involved a hoop skirt. Trust me, you had to be there.

I went to my granny's a couple days ago to spend some time with her (probably the last time, but I don't want to think about that) and two preachers stopped by to see her. They prayed with her and for her, and for me, oddly. One of them was talking with me about what I wanted to do after graduation and he said, "just keeping praying and the Lord will lead you in the right direction." I wanted to say, "yeah, I'm praying to every god out there-- hell, I'll pray to this two-liter Dr. Pepper bottle if it'll get me a job." But I kept my mouth shut; perhaps a Southern Baptist preacher wouldn't find it all that funny.

Leaving tomorrow at dark thirty. Ugh. I told my family I was going to sleep in the car tonight to make sure I'm ready to leave at 5am, but something tells me I'll be up that long trying to get my stuff together. I should know never to pack a full suitcase when I come home for the holidays.

Ugh. I need to get a job lined up. Everyone cross your fingers that I don't have to move back home after graduation. My soul will suffocate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment