Monday, January 19, 2009

Craziness!

So I had gotten back this morning (or technically yesterday morning, now that it's past midnight) at around 2am, and I didn't want to park in the garage and have to walk back. So I parked outside my building.

Big mistake. In fact, mistake may deserve a capital M. My car is now buried under about a foot and a half of snow. Shovel-less as I am, I'm not really sure how I'm going to get it up and moving tomorrow. Not to mention I am on empty. Everyone cross your fingers that I can get my car out, and that the gas line isn't frozen... Oh dear.

Also, Jeff came over and we got some Chinese food and watched The Mist. It had the most horrible dialogue probably ever (compounded by the even worse acting), but we watched it all the way through and it was crazy! The mob mentality that comes out about halfway into the movie made me almost have to stop watching. That stuff scares the living crap out of me, because I know it happens in real life. Gives me the creeps that people become overzealous like that and then do really dangerous, homicidal things.


Well, I have tomorrow off of work and then Tuesday is a big day-- my dad's birthday! Which is being overshadowed by some other crazy event... I forget what it is, but people are all up in arms about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment