Monday, January 5, 2009

Eek

Things I have learned about myself:

I have no idea what I'm going to do when I graduate. I have no plans. Not even a little bit.

I don't like things touching my eyeballs. Contacts are hard and I have great respect for people who can poke at their eyeballs with foreign objects.

I hate packing, and unpacking. Though I am comfortable living out of a suitcase.

I like buying books even though I don't foresee a time when I will read them all.

I like crosswords. A lot. I will waste a lot of time doing them, and it's very nice way to get my mind off of things.

I work very well with deadlines. In fact, if I don't have deadlines I will procrastinate for as long as possible and never get anything done. Self-imposed deadlines do not work, either. Replyforall must hate me right now.


That's all for now. I'm bringing Creating a World Without Poverty: social business and the future of capitalism by Muhammad Yunus to granny's house, so hopefully I'll have some thoughts to report on that. And hopefully I will post a blog for replyforall before I leave for FL.

Ending thought: I asked my dad last night (quite pitifully) what the heck I was going to do with my life. His answer? "Live it." He's such a wise man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment