Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I like long walks and sci-fi movies

And the song that subject line came from.

Something I've recently admitted to myself: I like sci-fi. I think I didn't want to admit it before because the category itself seems utterly nerdy and not my genre at all. Let's be honest, we all think sci-fi and go straight to Star Trek. Of which I am not a fan (confusing with the picture, isn't it?). Then I started thinking about some of my favorite movies and movie types, and realized that it totally falls under the sci-fi category. The Matrix, Minority Report, V for Vendetta. Yeah, I like it. And obviously my obsession with Joss Whedon.

So fine. Fine! I admit it. I like sci-fi. I mean, good sci-fi (subjective, I know). And currently, I'm obsessed with "Tin Man," which is awesome.

Alright, off to class. I will update on classes a bit later, since this semester is going to be cah-razy. Add in looking for jobs and I will have no life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment