Friday, June 12, 2009

Seriously wondering

If it is possible for men and women to be "just friends." I mean, really. I'm very annoyed with the men in my life... though to be more accurate I should include "not in my life" in that statement as well.

I could probably elaborate about this more but I'll spare y'all the ranting. I think I'm a good friend. I dare say a great friend. And maybe guys should take that into consideration when trying to mess things up by bring it up to the next level (jumping ladders, if you will) or thinking that I do just because I am considerate. Maybe I just like to do nice things for people and your penis has nothing to do with it. And maybe you should just be happy with me doing nice things for you instead of wishing that at some point in the future I will be doing them naked.

Ugh. Is Harry right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment