Saturday, June 13, 2009

An interesting find...

Cleaned out stuff in my room today and found a garter belt, condoms, and Mario Lemieux cards. Strange... and slightly kinky...

Also having a debate right now with one of my guy friends about the whole friends and sex thing. He is just not getting it. He is, in fact, convinced that we will eventually have sex. But funny thing, I tried to tell him that, as my guy friend, he has the anatomy of a Ken doll. I explained, and then he got really disappointed/ started laughing. He thought I meant that he was really attractive (...like a Ken doll?). HAHA. I'm not laughing because he's not, I'm just laughing because he cracks me up sometimes. Especially because we are having an actual argument about it. He's trying to explain this to me "logically." HAHA.

Alright, that was worth picking up the phone at two in the morning. Now I'm going to bed because I'm going hiking tomorrow! Wahoooo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment