Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nothing really

I don't really have much to say but I'm up and figured I'd blog. So, updates?

Today (technically, since it's after midnight) is my sister's birthday! Hurray! And flag day, if that matters to you. We had her party tonight. I gave her a sock monkey. Which now means that I have Beastie Boys stuck in my head.

And speaking of head, HAHAHA. Okay, sorry, I wish I had something a little more provocative to say than "I have an awful headache." But I do, and it kills.

Other than that, nothing really happened today. Went hiking with my sister this morning at Crowders Mountain to King's Pinnacle. Which was labeled "strenuous" but we didn't think it was so bad. Until of course about a mile and a half in when suddenly it began the 45 degree incline. Ha, but it was fine. Also saw a black snake on the way back, which was sweet as. Backpacking in less than a month! I can't wait!

Oh! I went to Shakespeare in the park last night, which was pretty cool. Had a nice little picnic and watched Twelfth Night (which I believe you will recall was a quiz question a while back). I like that play a lot, but I always mix up some of the story with As You Like It... too many cross-dressing females of which to keep track. Both pretty hilarious, though.

Also hilarious? My dad saying "are you serial?" to my mom tonight.

Alright, I have to get away from this screen because I think my head is going to explode. But speaking of quizzes, it's been a while since I entertained you (eh, entertained myself, really) with a quiz. So here goes (one random, one personal-- as usual):

1) Per a conversation at dinner tonight: What is the difference between the Qur'an and the hadith?

2) I keep a notebook in my bag with a bunch of random questions/info/notes/etc. What is the piece of information I need from this notebook when I go into a used book store?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Used bookstore: List of Nancy Drew books currently in your collection.
-Anna

Post a Comment