Monday, May 25, 2009

Bouldering, backpacking, and bro

So I'm going bouldering today after I talk to my professor. Which I'm slightly nervous about because he may or may not have read my paper already. But yay bouldering! It's been a while.

I'm also planning a weekend backpacking trip with my sister Krista. We're in the process of finding a small tent (we have six-person tents, which isn't very conducive to packing. Or more specifically, packing light). But I'm so excited. This is the trail we're looking at: Maddron Bald Loop. Not bad for a weekend, and a beginner.

Lastly, my brother made the local news the other day for Hattie's Crawfish Festival. He's not cooking, but doing what I assume to be his number two favorite activity: eating. It runs in the family, I tell you. He's the one laughing and looking like he's having a really good time. That must also run in the family. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment